Monday 29 December 2014

True Rules

The beginning of my notes on little rules that I found to be consistently true, or little tidbits of wisdom. Some are from my experience, and some i have taken from books that I have read, some were told to me by friends or people I have met.
I would be interested to hear if any of you have some true rules for yourselves, send them to me

If you are willing to take the blame, people will give you responsibility

Whenever possible, choose vegetables (I know this sounds wrong, but i was thinking in a nutritional way)

The things that go wrong, often make the best memories

Accidents are exciting stories (I always feel happy during and after an accident... that happens to me of course... I wouldn't feel happy if it was happening to you. I just love to tell people about the dangerous things that happened to me)

Flawed can be more perfect then perfection 

Always pack a sandwich for a long trip, you will be hungry

You can never buy too much toilet paper

Believing in yourself comes through experiences where you do not believe in yourself

A soft answer is better

A person who talks to you about others, also talks about you to others.

Adventures answer questions you didn't know you had (this one is a kind gift from Josh)

You don't regret the things you do, only the things that you don't

You will feel differently... soon

Fear will always be there, no matter what path in life you choose

Treasure your treasures

You do not know what will happen to you, neither does anyone else

Someones advice or criticism is still only their opinion

What is right or wrong look different to different people

Anger and hunger are best friends, eat before you get very mad at someone, you won't feel as upset.

Happiness is a journey, not a destination (we all know that one isn't mine.. it sounds too smart)

No comments:

Post a Comment