Tuesday 9 December 2014

Do you think we lost it?

We have had many reviews and comments on our Facebook page of CE, they are cool to read and I like to sometimes scroll through the many different aspects and comments that different people have said of CE throughout all of its history.
Today I opened one page of our comment book and read something that really touched me. Here it is

Hopeless. Do you think we lost it?
Realization. Do you think we can do it?
Broken. Do you think I am fixable?
Lost. Do you think we can bring us back?
Pale. Can you bring the colours back?
Untouchable. How close can we get?
Cold. Can I get warm just by looking at you?
Dreamless. Can we build our world again?
Unknown. Are we really strangers?
Fragile. Can you put together my pieces?
Young. Have we gone too far?
Speechless. Did we run out of words?
Dead. My heartbeat is gone.

I really enjoyed this, I know it has nothing to do with CE, but I thought more people should read it too






No comments:

Post a Comment