Saturday 14 February 2015

Its Valentine’s Day

Time to appreciate all the love that is around us every day
Sometimes we feel like we don’t have one special person to celebrate with and forget that we have so many wonderful people and so much love surrounding us all the time. If I feel lonely or sad, I just remember all the times when I have really felt alone and lost with no one around me, and also that there are many people all over the world who don’t have the privilege of being surrounded with beautiful people who are close friends and who are giving me so much love, affection and pleasure every day just by being there.
All I can think is LUCKY ME, lucky me to have such good friends and to have a heart that can feel love and true oneness with people that I have met. To live in a place where there are people that are truly beautiful from inside out and that I really appreciate and think are great. If I really think about it, almost my whole life I have found lovely people to share my heart with. Lucky me!
Some of the lovely things I am thankful for today (and I am not just pretending to make myself feel better on Valentines day)

My family, 6 brothers and sisters who are honest, funny and inspiring people
My life in Serbia, with my good friends who are just brilliant in every way
My friends in England, who I shared so many beautiful moments with, who made me laugh all the time and I had so many crazy moments with.
My new life in Graz, the girls that I live with, my ultimate wing-men friends, the people who are just nice for no reason, and all the support and friendship they gave, even though they don’t know me so well.
My CE team,  the crew that is so honest and good from the inside out, that every single person on the team is someone who I genuinely love. What a blessing to be able to work with such amazing, kind and talented people, who push me forward in my life and also fill it with fun and laughter.
The crew at ERDE, the new people that are so fun to work with, I am so thankful to work somewhere that I enjoy with people that are chilled and lovely.


When I think about all these things, I have to smile and realize… LUCKY ME, what a great life I have. If I was someone else and I looked at my life.. I would be jealous, I am jealous of me.  If 5 years ago, someone had shown me a picture of what my life would be like today, I just wouldn't have believed it, I wouldn't have been able to imagine the lovely, beautiful things that I am blessed with. I can’t believe how lucky I am, to have my bike, to ride every day, to laugh with people I love, to work towards a goal that I am sure of, to share my life with good friends, to be strong enough to work-out, to cook whatever I want, to be financially independent, to be able to see the world in this way. What will life look like for me in 5 years? The coolest thing is that there is no way of saying what it will bring. There is not one area of my life I have certainty about, only that it will change. We are on the brink of opening CE in Graz, who knows what will happen from here? Who knows what adventures await even today, let alone in the next 5 years. I have to close my eyes and just thank God for everything he has brought me through, to and towards… It’s a wonderful  life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment